Tuesday 13 January 2015

Fresh Year, Fresh Skin

It might be a little late but a Happy New Year to you!

I don't know about you but after the magical festivities of Christmas and New Year I just can't wait to pack up the tree and decorations and clean my house from top to bottom and re-organise my house and my life! Well, my life is a bit of an over statement but how about we start with skincare?


I always get lots of bath and bodycare goodies for my Christmas and I enjoy reinvigorating my skincare routine with new products. My mum always gives me an Elemis set and this year I was given their Freshskin range mini travel set. The Freshskin range is aimed at teens to 20's and includes all the necessities for a good skincare regime. The set included a foamy face wash, exfoliating face wash, a day and night time moisturiser and a sachet of their hydrating face mask. 






The face washes are meh, I only use balmy face cleansers that do not strip my skin, so I will keep those for travelling or in cases of face wash emergencys. The moisturisers I love and I actually purchased the full size bottles as I found them on sale on Superdrug for £9.99 each. I have checked on their website and they are sold out now! *sad face* However, I would purchase these at full price.






The softly softly daily moisturiser sinks in to the skin beautifully and leaves my skin baby butt soft. It quenches my dry patches. The scent is lovely, it contains oils such as rosehip and sweet almond. I think this would suit normal to dry skin types.


The dreamy sleep night-time moisturiser is beautiful and my favourite out of the two. It is wonderfully skin quenching like the day time moisturiser and leaves my skin supple and soft. The scent is divine with lavender and blackcurrant extracts. I love including this in my bed time routine, the lavender really helps my mind to relax.


Another beautiful collection from Elemis.



Have you tried this range? 

No comments:

Post a Comment