Sunday 19 October 2014

The Santorini Vlogs - Part 2

So as I mentioned in my last post, I did a bit of Vlogging while I was on holiday. This is Vlog number 2 and it's one of my favourite days.

For our holiday Nicki and I decided we would each take a day to plan as a surprise for the other. This was Nicki's day and he took us to visit the prehistoric town of Akrotiri (which was amazing if you are a culture geek like me!) he then booked a table at a gorgeous sunset view restaurant in Fira called Ellis. They did the best Tzatziki there I had tried on my whole trip!









If you didn't know, I mentioned in a video that we got engaged while we were away, and this was the day Nicki had originally planned to pop the question. We look back and laugh now as there were a few things that went 'wrong' on the day for him...
He wanted to take me to the Fira museum after our visit to Akrotiri but it was closed, we had to endure the waft of donkey dung as we ate our dinner and there was a slight breeze in the air, we then got lost walking home and Nicki stubbed his toe! I think I toppled him over the edge when I kept stuffing things in to his man bag A.K.A the exact pocket the ring was in...

Yup, overall it was a very fun day and a fond highlight to our holiday that we laugh about now. I finally get why he was being slightly 'off' that day. We must give it to them, it must be stressful knowing you are about to make a grand gesture like that, all the pressure, but in the end the moment he picked was perfect :)

Here is Vlog number 2, my personal favoutite. If you watch until the end of the video you get to see my petrified face as a cat trys to break in to our apartment. It is worth it...


Link to my YouTube channel.

Angela x

No comments:

Post a Comment